- Consultancy on strategy and organisational development; including 'deep dives' into key areas, reviews, development planning, future proofing and follow-up training and support
- Leadership coaching and training
- Policy development, training and resources to promote Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategic planning, consultancy and training to promote social mobility in education and employment
- Specialist resources around gender identity, sexuality and consent
- Public speaking on the Eradication of Rape Culture and Challenging Hatred
I have a Master's degree in Education and never stop learning.
Kate Barnett, Educational Psychologist
I have 18 years’ experience of working for a Local Authority, providing Educational Psychology services to schools, families and children and young people aged 0 to 25 years.
I assess Special Educational Needs (SEN) and support the implementation of appropriate interventions, based on psychological theory and evidence-based practice.
I work systemically with stakeholders to remove barriers to learning and belonging.
I have a Masters degree in Educational Psychology and a special interest in neurodiversity.
Goddess of Illumination
Thesan was a mythological goddess of the dawn. Her name derives from 'thesi', meaning illumination and 'thesviti' meaning clarity. The ancient Etruscans believed that Thesan could illuminate future pathways, providing clear vision.